31 Days To Start A Blog
Learn how the heck to start a blog and what to do the first 31 days
31 Days To Start A Blog
Learn step by step how to start a blog from scratch.
Learn how to start a blog from start to finish with me, Angela, the knowledge-craving blogger behind Dream Life Initiative.
I started my blog with only the money it cost to purchase a Wix premium subscription. I know first hand what it’s like to start with nothing.
I’ve been designing websites and updating my own sites on a daily basis for over 3 years and want to help other initiative taking entrepreneurs learn how to start a blog and what to do for the first 31 days.
Benefits of taking this course:
- You'll have me, basically a free blog coach so you don't have to blog alone!
- Daily, actionable steps so you don't have to guess your way through starting a blog
- You’ll have a clear plan for your blog before you begin designing
- 60-Page Course workbook that you can print and write in
- Save a boatload of money by building your own blog
- You'll have 5 blog posts to publish!
- Receive all updates to this course...FOR-EV-ER!
- Get found on Google
- If you Need any questions answered, I’ll be available in the FREE Facebook Group
What you’ll find inside this course:
- Change your Mindset
- Discover your purpose, niche and blog name
- Choose a blogging platform
- Get a domain email address (for free)
- Plan the pages of your blog
- Design the pages of your blog
- Outline 5 blog posts
- Write 5 blog posts
- Create images for your blog posts
- Learn how to properly construct a blog post
- Set up Google Analytics and Submit your blog to Google
- Promote your awesome blog!
>> Here is a glimpse at your handy-dandy 60-page workbook to help you along your blog building journey! <<
Here's a lil peek at the pages inside...
I’m Angela, an entrepreneur junkie at heart who loves to be silly, research, write, analyze, and create systems to take the guesswork out of how to start a blog or other online business along with all the steps in between so that you can ring in the moolah faster than trying to do it alone :)
I’m a hairstylist and salon owner by day, and a busy content creator by night, building my early retirement from “Behind the chair,” plan.
I started blogging 3 years ago and after taking my first blog through 2 different niches, I have finally found my home, here, teaching other entrepreneurial spirits everything I've learned throughout my journey so that you can start and build a blogging business faster than if you were to do it alone.