31 Days To Start A Blog - Learn step by step how to start a blog from scratch.
Benefits of this course:
- Tons of resources to catapult your DIY design confidence
- A course workbook that you can print and write in or fill in on your computer
- Printable PDF checklists
- Receive all updates to this course...FOR-EV-ER!
- Get found on Google
- Save a boatload of money by building your own blog
- If you need any questions answered, I’ll be available for the life of this course (Hopefully for many years to come, he he)
- You’ll have a clear plan for your blog before you begin designing
- Learn the Advanced features in your Wix blog
What you’ll find inside this course:
- How to pick a name for your blog
I’ll give you 5 simple things to consider that will help you create a name that you will be proud of.
- Have the basic skills necessary to start your blog
- Walk away with enough knowledge to build your blog with confidence
- Be able to create a Password Protected Library to house your opt ins and collect your subscribers
- Be able to maintain and make updates to your blog on your own
- Have a blog that is published, live, and indexed with Google
Bonus: FREE Course!!
How to get a FREE Domain Email Address
More bonuses!! WHAAT??
- How to create an opt in using Canva - I’ll show you how to create a checklist and a Pinterest Template
- How to create an opt in using Google Drive - Want to see how I created my Planner Pages?
- How to make your opt in, fillable with Dochub - You’ll see how easy it is to upload your opt in from Google Drive to Dochub with the push of a button
- How to create a shadow around your image using the FREE software, Fotor.
- How to create a logo using Canva - Create a basic logo until you have the funds to hire a pro designer.
- How to create a FREE logo
- A comprehensive list of 45 FREE Resources that I used when I started my online business.
==> ENROLL FREE