A Course To Help You Set Up And Position Your Pinterest Business Account For Success!
What's the #1 thing we all need as bloggers?
How can we get traffic (other than stellar SEO?)
TRAFFIC = $$$$
While Traffic is the key ingredient to making any kind of money as a blogger, you'll want to attract the RIGHT kind of traffic.
What is the right kind of traffic?
- Engages/Leaves comments on your blog posts.
- Buys products you create or affiliate products that you recommend.
- Shares/Pins your content
- Subscribes to your list
What's the purpose of Pinterest as a Blogger?
- Get that pin clicked to go read your blog post.
- The reader leaves a comment and shares the post on social media or re-pins on Pinterest.
- They sign up to your email list through your lead magnet/freebie/opt-in.
- They open every email, trust you, hang on to your every word, and says yes to anything you recommend.
- Buys the products you've created or clicks and buys your recommended affiliate products that you personally have purchased and used.
How can I attract the right traffic?
- CREATE CONTENT that will attract your ideal audience.
- When you write articles and continuously promote them, your ideal audience WILL FIND YOU.
They are out there looking for your solution to their problem. Go create a pin and parade it in front of them!!
Now with all of that being said, before you can start gaining traction on your Pinterest account to funnel traffic to your sweet blog, you've got to spend some time, developing a plan and set up your account so that your profile, boards and pins are optimized to be searchable and get you found.
I was once where you are...not that long ago.
This was an email I wrote to a fellow blogger. I signed up for her challenge with the hopes of learning how to better utilize Pinterest.
It was a helpful challenge but I still had a lot to learn.
Would you rather learn this on your own, everyday, for the next 6 months
Will you let me show you how to do this Pinterest "thing," NOW?
Here's what you'll get in this course:
BONUS: Oh...did I mention I'll let you in on a little place that I got 300 FREE STOCK PHOTOS from?
Now if you're ready to set up your Pinterest account for success so that you can prepare to take your blog to the next level (money-making,) let me help you.
I’m Angela, an entrepreneur junkie at heart who loves to be silly, research, write, analyze, and create systems to take the guesswork out of how to start a blog or other online business along with all the steps in between so that you can ring in the moolah faster than trying to do it alone :)
I’m a hairstylist and salon owner by day, and a busy content creator by night, building my early retirement from “Behind the chair,” plan.
I started blogging 3 years ago and after taking my first blog through 2 different niches, I have finally found my home, here, teaching other entrepreneurial spirits everything I've learned throughout my journey so that you can start and build a blogging business faster than if you were to do it alone.
StartSign Up As A Business Account For Your Blog
StartKeyword Your Profile Title and Description
StartClaim Your Website
StartBuild A Pinterest Widget (6:54)
StartRich Pins...The Down Low
StartRich Pins For Wix
StartRich Pins For Wordpress
StartRich Pins For Squarespace
StartAdd Share Icons To Your Blog