TIME MANAGEMENT FREEDOM FOR SIDE HUSTLERS
Get More Done in your Online Business so you can Earn Fabulous Amounts of Income in Less Time
Carpool, sports, significant other, a gazillion pets...you of all people certainly know what it means to have constraints on your time!
How the heck are you supposed to toss your 9-5 and side hustle into that juggling act?
My answer for you?
Drum roll please...
Welcome to your life of freedom!
DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE FEELINGS THAT RESULT FROM A LACK OF PLANNING?
- It never feels like you have enough hours in the day?
- You feel anxious at the thought of sitting down to work?
- You find yourself making every excuse in the book to avoid opening your computer to work?
- You feel like you get a bunch of little tasks done but not the right ones to get you closer to making money?
Take it from me, (a procrastinator who is guilty of talking myself out of anything that seemed scary or like it was too much work by telling myself that I wasn't good enough for the things I was trying to attain), that with a steadfast Time Management System, you can achieve anything you put your mind too.
Get started now!
DEVELOPING A TIME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO USE BOTH IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND YOUR WORK IS BENEFICIAL IN SO MANY WAYS...
- Reduce the stress weighing down your life
- Create habits to become more productive
- More free time to do whatever you want
- Work using less effort
- Less time wasted and less hair-pulling moments
- Feel clarity in knowing exactly what needs to be done
Imagine a life where you're in control of the hours in your day.
A life where you can balance family and work time easily, without all the stress that either is suffering.
Here is what's inside of
TIME MANAGEMENT FREEDOM FOR SIDE HUSTLERS
STEP 1: PRIORITIZE YOUR TASKS
In this step you'll write a master list of all the tasks you need to do for the day/week/month/year and rank them to figure out which tasks are essential and which ones can wait.
- Set deadlines
- Categorize by work areas
- Categorize by time
- Break up big tasks
STEP 2: PLAN OUT YOUR TASKS
In this step you'll find your natural rhythm so you can schedule money making tasks during the peak times you're focused.
- Create a Time Blocking Schedule where you can work for a set amount of time on multiple tasks or batch tasks for better efficiency. Also known as "Theme Days".
- Adopt an online project management tool to make keeping track of things easier.
- Make necessary adjustments at the end of each day to prepare for the next.
STEP 3: PERFORM YOUR TASKS
In this step you'll execute your plans and start producing results as well as analyze at the end of each day to make adjustments to the following days schedule.
- Learn how to keep an eye on your time without watching the clock.
- Ask yourself this simple question to figure out if a task is going to get you to a specific goal.
- Be more efficient by sneaking in work during this block of time we all have at some point in our days.
IF YOU ARE READY TOO...
1. Breathe easy knowing you'll avoid procrastination because you have a system in place to help you be more productive and efficient with your time...
2. Have more time to bust out money-making products and set up a marketing schedule to ring in the moolah...
3. Create your powerhouse Time Management System combining your to-do lists, time blocking, and batch days to make your perfect schedule...
Then Time Management Freedom for Side Hustlers is for you my friend!
Are you ready to end your days with feelings of accomplishment?
I’m Angela, an entrepreneur junkie at heart who loves to be silly, research, write, analyze, and create systems to take the guesswork out of how to start a blog or other online business along with all the steps in between so that you can ring in the moolah faster than trying to do it alone :)
I’m a hairstylist and salon owner by day, and a busy content creator by night, building my early retirement from “Behind the chair,” plan.
I started blogging 3 years ago and after taking my first blog through 2 different niches, I have finally found my home, here, teaching other entrepreneurial spirits everything I've learned throughout my journey so that you can start and build a blogging business faster than if you were to do it alone.